An International Journal of Policy, Administration, and Institutions
Co-Editors Alasdair S. Roberts and Robert H. Cox
- Developing Countries Will Follow Post-crisis OECD Reforms but Not Passively This Time. MATT ANDREWS
- Double Bind: Governing the Economy in an ICT Era. JOHN ZYSMAN, DAN BREZNITZ
- Elections and Distributive Politics in Mubarak's Egypt – By Lisa Blaydes. ARIEL I. AHRAM
- The Black Box of Governmental Learning: The Learning Spiral—A Concept to Organize Learning in Governments – By Raul Blindenbacher and Bidjan Nashat; Restoring Values: Keys to Integrity, Ethical Behaviour and Good Governance. Edited by E. Sreedharan and Bharat Wakhlu. AMITA SINGH
- Frank Baumgartner, Richard J. Richardson Distinguished Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, joins the editorial board
- New book on agencification in Europe. Governance board member Per Laegreid is co-editor, with Koen Verhoest, Sandra Van Thiel, and Geert Bouckaert of the new book Government Agencies: Practices and Lessons from Thirty Countries (Palgrave 2012).